Friday, March 12, 2010

Conclusion



Conclusion
Thank you for reading my portfolio. You have survived a peek into a very strange mind. When I began this class I had envisioned writing some inane papers and reading about thing I had no interest in. I was very pleasantly surprised. Everything we did intrigued me, either because I am a little more mature and have broader interests, or the readings offered by this class were just down-right interesting. Whichever the cause, this class was challenging and very enjoyable. I learned quite a bit about myself.
My first lesson was about my ignorance about the internet and blogging. While the chances my blogging activity will maintain are slim at best, it was fun for now. The divisions of the class; Identity, Community and Traditions held many lessons. My view of myself is somewhat different. My beliefs may not have changed much as I was already pretty open minded and able to change my perspective however, the new view of the world was refreshing.
This class was fun. I’m glad I took it. Now it’s time to head toward the new horizon.

1 comment:

  1. Vince, it was great having you as a classmate. You've challenged my thinking and always had great perspectives. Thanks- and best of luck. Also, I LOVE the photography!

    ReplyDelete